HAM-LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HAM-LAN

Welcome to the official forum page for HAM-LAN. Hamilton, Ohio's premier LAN/gaming event

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mohawkmike
Admin
mohawkmike

Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod Empty
PostSubject: Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod   Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:27 pm

The Counter Srtike: Source Pro-Mod is a total game conversion of the Source engine. Made by gamers for gamers Pro-Mod takes CSS and makes it play like Counter Strike 1.6.

It's still in beta, but can be downloaded HERE

I have played both and 1.6 and CSS and personally can't say I like one better than the other, but the Pro-Mod is still cool to check out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ham-lan.com
Shaniirne

Shaniirne

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod   Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:30 pm

can the pro mod be disabled once you installed it?
Back to top Go down
mohawkmike
Admin
mohawkmike

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod   Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:16 pm

You wont have to. When you install the pro mod it acts as a whole other game. You will see it as an entirely different game in your steam llibrary when you want to launch it.

It in no way shape or forum affects your Counter Strike Source files, it just uses them as a base.

That being said if you don't like it you can just uninstall the pro mod and not have to worry about it uninstalling or affecting Counter Strike Source.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ham-lan.com
Shaniirne

Shaniirne

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod   Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:35 pm

lol, ah alright. figured I'd ask before I installed it. I already have it downloaded.
Back to top Go down
Laurent

Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod   Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:00 am

I have CS1.6, and I'm going to get CSS later tonight. It seems pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod   Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counter Strike: Source Pro-Mod
Page 1 of 1