HAM-LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HAM-LAN

Welcome to the official forum page for HAM-LAN. Hamilton, Ohio's premier LAN/gaming event

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Portal free untill May 24th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mohawkmike
Admin
mohawkmike

Portal free untill May 24th Empty
PostSubject: Portal free untill May 24th   Portal free untill May 24th Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:48 pm

As reported on Destrutoid:

"To celebrate Steam's arrival on Mac, Valve went ahead and did what Valve does best: create a sweet promotion that will raise awareness of its games and client, earning them big bucks in the long run. They have all sorts of fancy charts and graphs to prove this works, I'm sure.

Starting now and lasting until May 24, Portal is free on Steam. That goes for Windows and Mac, so there's no reason not to queue up the download right this second. Since I already own this phenomenal game, I can't say whether or not massive demand has the servers struggling to keep up. Let's hope not!"

I fully suggest getting the game while it's free, even if you don't have a Steam account log on and make one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ham-lan.com
Laurent

Laurent

Portal free untill May 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal free untill May 24th   Portal free untill May 24th Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:29 am

Thank you for the heads up.
Back to top Go down

Portal free untill May 24th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HAM-LAN :: General discussions / News :: Gaming news-
Jump to: