HAM-LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HAM-LAN

Welcome to the official forum page for HAM-LAN. Hamilton, Ohio's premier LAN/gaming event

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playstation Move

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FiercePHLEX

FiercePHLEX

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Playstation Move   Playstation Move Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Here is a video demo of Killzone 3 using PS-Move. Am I the only one who thinks the controls are a little earky-jerky?! The controller appears to be a little unresponsive to movement. This is the second shooter game I've seen demo'd and honestly, I can't imagine playing this game online with other people. It would be a nightmare to take the time to aim at people. Just as you've drug your cursor across the screen and have someone lined up in your scope and then they move and there you go again dragging the waggle slowly across the screen to aim...sounds fun eh? I could be talking out of my arse without actually having my very own waggle in my hands but I'm thinking Sony might have rushed the Wii-Move at little fast. Who is buying it? What do you guys think? I'm interested in hearing opinions!? I may buy it after its beta-phase on the market.

[/i]
Back to top Go down
CapAm

CapAm

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:27 pm

It seems an awful lot like Conduit's controls, which sadly, I find to be an improvement over Killzone 2's control scheme...
Back to top Go down
http://comicdoom.blogspot.com
FiercePHLEX

FiercePHLEX

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:14 pm

To add to my MOVE rant, another thing I found out is...you buy the bundle which comes with one motion controller and "sports champion" it does not include the navigation controller...which seems like you'd kind of need it especially if you're paying $100 for the damn thing. On top of that for some games to increase the overall experience of the game you'll need to buy an additional motion controller. So were probably talking $150-200 that is if you want to play the games the way they were meant to be played. So hats off the Sony for stealing ideas and then raping you with them!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playstation Move
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HAM-LAN :: Console gaming :: Playstation 3-
Jump to: