HAM-LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HAM-LAN

Welcome to the official forum page for HAM-LAN. Hamilton, Ohio's premier LAN/gaming event

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction post

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mohawkmike
Admin
mohawkmike

Introduction post Empty
PostSubject: Introduction post   Introduction post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:54 pm

I'll start,

BIO - my name is Mike Bisson AKA mohawkmike and I live in Hamilton, OH. I'm currently 22 years old and have been playing video games since I can remember. Of that time I have been playing competitively for the past 10 and semi-professionally for the past three. I have competed in PC tournemants for: Unreal Tournament (99 and 2K4) Quake (1-4) Counter Strike (1.6 and Source) and most recently Team Fortress 2. I have been all over the country attending LAN parties as small as ten people and all the way up to the World Series of Video Games with over FIVE THOUSAND gamers in attendance.

PC or Console - I'm really more of a PC gamer, but do have nearly every console excluding a PS3.

Favorite type of game - I really love first person shooters (if you couldn't tell).

Favorite video game character - Donkey kong.

If you were stuck on an island what three games would you bring with you - Quake 3, Super Mario bros, and the arcade version of Donkey Kong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ham-lan.com
CapAm

CapAm

Introduction post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction post   Introduction post Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:51 am

BIO - My name is Alex - aka CapAm. It's short for Captain America. If you couldn't tell, I'm a comic guy. I'm 22, and been playing since a very early age. Some of my first memories are of playing NES as a small child. Until recently I didn't play much competitively.

PC or Console - I'm more of a console gamer, but do enjoy a good romp on the pc. I've owned about every console ever made. The only ones I haven't owned are the dreamcast, original PS, the virtual boy, and the original xbox.

Favorite type of game - As weird as it sounds, third person shooters. A well made TPS is way more fun for me than most FPS's.

Favorite video game character - If it weren't for Nintendo and SEGA trying to "next-gen" their flagship characters, it would be one of them, but as of the very second I type this, my favorite character is Nate Drake from Uncharted.

If you were stuck on an island what three games would you bring with you - Uncharted 2, Turtles in Time(original), Marvel Vs Capcom 2 arcade machine.
Back to top Go down
http://comicdoom.blogspot.com
Shaniirne

Shaniirne

Introduction post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction post   Introduction post Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:38 am

BIO - name: Trent Davidson, aka Shaniirne or Davidsons08. 20 years old. LIke working on computers. Only LAN party I ever been to was the last Ham-Lan event. I was the one with video card problems if that helps you remember me. lol Hope I will be able to come again in June. Smile
And I finally got CSS.

PC or Console - Like PC gaming, also have an xbox 360

Favorite type of game - FPS, MMORPG-World of Warcraft

Favorite video game character - none come to mind. lol

If you were stuck on an island what three games would you bring with you - WoW, Quake 3, CSS
Back to top Go down
SaronGas

Introduction post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction post   Introduction post Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:07 pm

BIO - Name: Cory Wright, AKA SaronGas. 25 years old, work in construction. Never been to a LAN party hopefully this June will be my first.

PC or Console - I was a console gamer for most all of my life but recently switched to PC gaming do to this gaming PC i got for a good deal.

Favorite type of game - Third person tacticals eg. assassin's creed or metal gear solid games, FPS's and MMORPG's (FFXI and waiting for FFXIV dont care much for WoW).

Favorite video game character - MINE! haha my Character from FFXI FTW!

If you were stuck on an island what three games would you bring with you - FFXI, FFXIV if thats out when I get sent to this island and maybe CoD4.
Back to top Go down
austinhg

austinhg

Introduction post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction post   Introduction post Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:16 am

BIO - My name is Austin Grismore, AKA MrPoofle (360/GFWL) Lamb_Chop (Steam). I've been playing video games ever since my dad and brother got a SNES. I like to play casually though I can go competitive and lose. I love going to LAN parties and meeting new people.

PC or Console -Depends on my mood really. Lately I've been playing more PC, and DSi than anything since I've been on the go.

Favorite type of game - RPG's for consoles, especially Super Mario RPG. FPS or MMORPG on PC.

Favorite video game character - Probably Mallow from SMRPG or Altair fro Assassin's Creed

If you were stuck on an island what three games would you bring with you - WoW, CS:S, Half Life 2.
Back to top Go down
http://grizblog.irevolutionary.com
Sponsored content

Introduction post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction post   Introduction post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction post
Page 1 of 1