HAM-LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HAM-LAN

Welcome to the official forum page for HAM-LAN. Hamilton, Ohio's premier LAN/gaming event

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spider-man Shattered Dimensions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CapAm

CapAm

Spider-man Shattered Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Spider-man Shattered Dimensions   Spider-man Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:09 pm

I don't know if anyone is following this game or not, and heaven help me, I know we've all been burned by comic games before, but this one is at least interesting to me. I mean, look at what we have so far. There's the regular Marvel Universe Spider-man fighting Kraven the hunter, which, if done right, will be totally kick-ass. We've got Spider-man from the Noir Universe, which will be a stealthier, grittier title. Those are the two confirmed dimensions, and they've released the villain for the third, but not the reality. It's a version of the Green Goblin that looks like an ogre, and I think I saw flashes of medieval background, which begs the question. Which reality is it?

Is it a story from the 1602 reality, or is it something else entirely? Does anyone know? How about any guesses for what the last dimension will be when it is revealed?
Back to top Go down
http://comicdoom.blogspot.com
CapAm

CapAm

Spider-man Shattered Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Shattered Dimensions   Spider-man Shattered Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:06 am

So, the next dimension has been revealed. If you read any comics in the 90s, or even like looking through the cheap bins now, you've heard of the 2099 universe. It's a retelling of the heroes we know, just in the future. Different characters behind the masks, but the Spidey was cool enough. Here's the latest reveal trailer.

So that's 3 dimensions down now, leaving one left. I don't know about anyone else, but I sure hope this is the last dimension.
Back to top Go down
http://comicdoom.blogspot.com

Spider-man Shattered Dimensions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HAM-LAN :: General discussions / News :: Gaming news-
Jump to: